Updated Burton Valley Rancher
This wonderfully-updated single-story rancher perfectly combines ranch-style architecture with mid-century flair, beautiful wood finishes, and modern updates. The spacious floor plan offers a desirable blend of open living areas and incredible indoor/outdoor flow through an amazing wall of Marvin windows. Set on an expansive corner lot in the heart of Burton Valley, this home provides amazing level land for daily living and play!
Known for trick-or-treating, lemonade stands, a constant parade of kids to and from school and sports, and dotted with dog walkers and runners, the Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages. The genuine warmth of this neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town living while the nearby path to Burton Valley Elementary and the close proximity to Rancho Swim & Tennis Club and the Lafayette Community Center and Park, reflect its ideal location.
- Living/Dining great room with wood-burning fireplace and front yard views
- Kitchen/family combo with an amazing wall of Marvin windows with French door to back yard, raised wood-beam ceiling and charming brick wall with wood stove insert
- Remodeled kitchen with marble counters, high-end stainless appliances (Dacor 4-burner gas range, Thermador hood, Bosch dishwasher), skylight, built-in family desk area, and center island with breakfast bar
- Master suite with walk-in closet, built-in office area with charming farm door, slider to the backyard, and remodeled en suite full bath with marble finishes, dual vanities with incredible built-ins, and stall shower
- Three secondary bedrooms (all with walk-in closets) are adjacent to the remodeled hall bath
- Mud/laundry area with wonderful built-in storage and full bathroom with convenient exterior door
- Additional features include wide-plank oak hardwoods, recessed lighting, Marvin wood windows and doors, wood shutters, and fresh paint
- Expansive corner lot with level lawns, fresh landscape, charming tree swing, play area, covered brick porch, sun-drenched patio, and gardens
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.